Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

Thank you, Janny, for a fabulous challenge this last week. "Rest" was a wonderful topic and very appropriate for the time of year. Now with the New Year upon us, I would like to see just the opposite and see things that are "In Motion". Hopefully those of you with New Year's resolutions to exercise can get out and catch some great action shots. Be creative and bring on the blur! Oh and Happy New Year to all of you!

Views: 840

Replies to This Discussion

Amy, good choice even for you!

After the new years eve I feel a little brackish and in holland its raining raining and raining...so here there is not much motion at the moment ;-) But I hope there will be some in the rest of the week.

I hope to send my entry later on this week.

Great topic Amy! One of my favorites.
Right to get my dog now and run the legs off her!!

Congrats on your win Amy, look forward to this challenge.

Congrats again...  Interesting topic... ooohhh!!!  just a matter of hours before this theme opened I was playing with lights in motion...  hhmm got to remake them. :D

Great entry soham! I especially love the setting and colors in this shot.

Great entry, Soham!

Great timing Soham.

Great colors and motion.

Soham, I really like the faces in your picture. The little one are having fun....and the older one a really bad day. Like!

great capture... 

Very nice street photography Soham. Lovely colors and great motion.

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

Janet Lucha commented on Janet Lucha's photo
Thumbnail

Rockefeller Park Cultural Gardens

"Thank you for your kind words. This area used to be called "Millionaires' Row" back in the early to mid 1900s. Unfortunately it went through a great deal of disrepair, but Cleveland is trying to revive the area. This was…"
29 minutes ago
Janet Lucha commented on Janet Lucha's photo
Thumbnail

Sunset at the Lake (or the "Revenge" pic)

"I have a similar one from 2 years ago at Walnut Beach, but no.... This was taken last night. You can tell by the waves."
36 minutes ago
Joe Machuta commented on Boris Jakešević's photo
Thumbnail

Duomo

"great architectural detail"
1 hour ago
Joe Machuta favorited Boris Jakešević's photo
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by MyShutterspace.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service