Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

Heloo folks !

Weekly challenge for this week - Photographing Fruits and Vegetables .

Its open to interpretation - single fruit , multiple fruits, high key, low-key, in a dish or on display , at home or in the market...anything is welcome as long as you can relate it to the topic !

Editing is allowed,  so let your creative juices flow. !!

1 entry , NE spamming encouraged as always. Challenge ends- Dec 10th , 10 pm GMT.

ALL PHOTOs (Entry and NEs) to be taken after reading this :)

PS:  Thanks Theresa for the chance to host.

Views: 1541

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats again Sandy....  fruits and veggies...hhmm I love it... I hope I can join.

I hope soo... !! Quite a busy time for everyone so thought of a simple theme :)

Congrats Sandy.
I can see a few creative shots from Lolit!!

I quite agree there Ian..but I am sure, the Master of Illusion has some tricks up his sleeve too :P Buhahahahhhaha  :P :P

hahahaha.. you people are putting me under pressure...hahaha!!!

Congrats Sandy for your win! :D NIce challenge by the way it is oging to be fun :P

Congrats again Sandy - now to put on the thinking cap. :)

Congratulations, Sandeep, on your win. Very nice toppic with lots of possibilities! Hope to participate!

Just back from the grocery store..and yeah..loads of vegetables and fruits..ha haa.. !! Will get the camera rolling soon... I am eager to see what you get to this  challenge Anita, Angel and Deborah.

I still remrbr Deborah's Eggtreme hobby some weeks before and Anita's out of the box shots. 

Glad to see u back Angel... hope u had a good break.

it was eggcellent - I just found one of those eggs hidden behind some jars in the back of my fridge and tossed it out, and was asked, "Is that from that photo shoot you did?" my reply, "No, I always routinely paint faces on my eggs!" ;P

really ? you do that Deb? be careful, coz egg shell is semi permeable,  the ink could pass through it and could be toxic...... hahahaha.....  now  a science teacher is talking

LOL . . . it was a non toxic marker and I don't know why I put it back in the fridge, habit perhaps, tossed the other eggs. :P

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

mark saywood posted photos
12 minutes ago
mark saywood commented on mark saywood's photo
Thumbnail

Sunset surfer.

"Many thanks, Anita, Andrea, Joe and Mary."
20 minutes ago
mark saywood commented on mark saywood's photo
Thumbnail

sunset.

"Thank you Eva and Joe."