Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

Here are the rewards for 2012 year by the Technical Image Press Association (TIPA)... The Fujifilm x-s1 won best super zoom.http://www.tipa.com/english/XXII_tipa_awards_2012_13042012103433.ph...

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Nikon D5100 won for best entry level DSLR

Thanks for sharing.  This is a funny list.  Best Photo Software: Adobe Elements; Best Professional DSLR Lens: Canon 8-15mm.  Was this a public voting system?

Technical image press members according to the article photography jounalists.

you will find that elements is the best software taylor nobody needs PS except if you are a graphic designer and have piles of money to waste:)))

I thought it would be lightroom. All of the pros I have heard talk about editing are either talking about photoshop or lightroom. Lightroom (like elements) is a bit easier to understand without all of the extras that photogs don't need. I personally use photoshop because I was raised on photoshop and have access to it because my family is in the printing / graphic design business.

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by MyShutterspace.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service