PHOTO UPLOAD RULES
By uploading pictures to MyShutterspace.com you agree to the following rules:
1. Quality is always better than quantity. Please upload maximum 3 photos/day and upload only your BEST photography works.
2. Photos that are to be uploaded should NOT contain any explicit nudity, violent or offensive material.
3. No illegal content (photos that violate copyrights or were posted without permission from the original owner).
4. No advertising materials, business cards, posters or brochures are permitted.
5. Please upload ONLY your photo or photo manipulation works, you can go to other sites for showing off your vector/3D art works.
6. Please upload photos with a maximum width of 1024 pixels and a maximum height of 768 pixels. This should be big enough for most of the people in the world that browse the internet at only 1024 pixels wide.
MyShutterspace reserves the right to remove any image for any reason whatsoever.
To help you gain the most from our community, please familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines below for participating in the message forums.
1. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
2. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permitted
3. No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content
4. Do not attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar
software or programs that may damage the operation of another member's computer.
5. Personal attacks or name-calling is not permitted. Ideas can be disputed or challenged, but attacks on a personal level are unacceptable. Harassment or bullying of other members is also forbidden.
6. No swearing. Do not use explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks.
7. Do not make inflammatory posts obviously intended to start a fight, get a
reaction, or cause problems.
8. Do not involve yourself in arguments or flaming threads with other
members. If you end up saying something you shouldn't have, we'll have no choice but be forced to ban your account. If you see others bashing/fighting, report the post to us. Do not involve yourself and risk your account.
9. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence.
10. Please Respect User Privacy. Do not post Personal Messages (PM) between user and administrator or contents of private messages between members on the open forum without the permission
of all parties involved.
11. No posts which breach another member's privacy, i.e. containing phone numbers, addresses, or other personal infromation
12. Keep all posts on the open blog/forum related to digital photography.
13. Goodbye posts (post seeking attention when you are abandoning the network ) are forbidden.
14. Please post to the appropriate forum. If your message is located in the
wrong forum, admin may relocate it to the correct forum.
15. If you feel that someone is guilty of making excessive personal attacks against you that violate these rules, you should notify us and we will investigate the situation and make a decision. Please remember to include a link to the appropriate thread and/or a screenshot of the comments made
MyShutterspace.com reserves the right to remove/edit/close/move any post and ban any member for any reason whatsoever. We also have no time to debate a ban, if you break a rule you will be banned, NO arguments.