Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

I want to upload a picture to a contest and your only allowed the picture to be 4mb in size. How can i decrease the image size to make it under 4 mb? 

This is the picture...

Tags: camera, picture

Views: 108

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bring the picture into a image editor like photoshop or photoshop elements. If you don't have neither one you can find free lower end image editors online.

Here's one: This one you can edit directly online

http://www.sumopaint.com/start/

and/or

for this one you can download free. Its a pretty decent for a free image editor.

http://www.gimp.org/

Hope this helps!!!!

you can use the microsoft office picture manager to reduce the memory size of your pictures.

You can also download Pixresizor which is a good one or another one I now use all the time is called web resizor.  Both are freedownloads

Just open the photo in paint and press ctrl+s. TA DA!!! you are done!!!

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

Nebojsa posted a photo

River Velika Morava Serbia

river,landscapes...
25 minutes ago
Anita Berghoef replied to Andrea Warburton's discussion 'CLOUDS 23/4 to 25/4' in the group "Daily Challenge"
"Wonderful reflection José!"
58 minutes ago
Anita Berghoef replied to Andrea Warburton's discussion 'CLOUDS 23/4 to 25/4' in the group "Daily Challenge"
"Beautiful, Mary!"
59 minutes ago
Pravin Bagga left a comment for Stephanie Alexandra
"Thank you very much Stephanie. kind words of comment on my click,very much appreciated. :)"
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by MyShutterspace.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service