Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

All Discussions Tagged 'studio' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Studio Lighting Setup app

Greetings everyone! I've developed an app for studio light setup documenting which is available at app store. Check the iPad version's scr…

Started by Alex Maxim

3 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Alex Maxim

I want your feed back!

Hey all, So I just spent a couple of days completely redoing my photo blog http://frankspic.blogspot.com/. I want your feed back! :) tell m…

Started by Frank Herrera

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Fujiteur

WOW! look at this...

Now that I have your attention :)  I am new to this site, check out my photos and my blog, add me to your friend list, I will add you to mi…

Started by Frank Herrera

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by Frank Herrera

Studio / Location backdrops

Hi Guys Just found this forum so my first post. Looking for some advice on backdrops, Tents etc. I love street photographer mainly as a way…

Started by Peter Haken

0 Nov 6, 2012

Biwa Studio

Hi, I am a photographer from Biwa Studio in Long Island City, NY. We just created a facebook page to share and offer our work. Please chec…

Started by Jackson Notier

0 Apr 30, 2012

Landscape/Nature, Portrait, Studio, Macro

Hi all,   since I am mostly intersted for the landscape/nature,portrait,studio and macro photography, just wanna know if following will be…

Started by Maninder

5 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by SERGIO MEDINA ROMAN

studio lighting equipment

Help!! I need to find some sort of studio lighting kit, I dont know exactly what I need!! I know an umbrella, relectors, and of course the…

Started by kira doroski

7 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by tony

29 yrs old, is it too late to get into photography??

Intended to set up my own studio in future, I am and will be passionate and am strengthening my basics now. Is 29 too late!!! 

Started by David Prestly

39 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Ernest Pagarigan

Looking for photographers

Hi guys.If you have a Photos for sale you can do it at www.worldphotostore.comThis is new website but very interesting.Good luck!!Richard

Started by Richard Sarama

3 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Richard Sarama

Help needed with direction in studio child photography

In 2 weeks I am in the studio at college for 3 hours, ( were allowed to hire it free for the night), and I am returning favours for a coupl…

Started by LEALEA

1 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Bert Corliss

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

paul holmes replied to Joe Machuta's discussion 'I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200'
"Yes it gets great reviews joe you cant go wrong with this camera the only reason i bought the fuji was because it is so small compared to the D300 which is a really big heavy camera.both cameras i love. You could maybe think about just buying the…"
22 minutes ago
A photo by Nawfal Jassim Jirjees was featured
32 minutes ago
paul holmes commented on Nawfal Jassim Jirjees's photo
33 minutes ago
Anita Berghoef left a comment for Dave Sosnowski
"Thanks very much for fav. and for your supportive comments, Dave! Really appreciated!"
36 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by MyShutterspace.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service