Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

All Discussions Tagged 'lighting' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Studio Lighting Setup app

Greetings everyone! I've developed an app for studio light setup documenting which is available at app store. Check the iPad version's scr…

Started by Alex Maxim

3 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Alex Maxim

Studio / Location backdrops

Hi Guys Just found this forum so my first post. Looking for some advice on backdrops, Tents etc. I love street photographer mainly as a way…

Started by Peter Haken

0 Nov 6, 2012

i need some direction please

http://www.myshutterspace.com/photo/innocent  This is not my photo!!!! but a technique i am trying to figure out. so please no one accuse o…

Started by shawn

8 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by shawn

Best lenses for low light weddings?

Hi, I am having a wedding coming up in April. The ceremony itself is outside at 4pm. So that will be fine but the reception and so on is in…

Started by Mirissa G.

7 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Mo Hosseini

studio lighting equipment

Help!! I need to find some sort of studio lighting kit, I dont know exactly what I need!! I know an umbrella, relectors, and of course the…

Started by kira doroski

7 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by tony

Strobe Lighting Kits

Does anyone have suggestions or tips on strobe studio lighting kits? i.e. Brands to watch for or avoid, bulb temp and wattages for small to…

Started by Eric G.

8 May 29, 2010
Reply by Eric G.

Lighting is a BIG problem for me in lowlight situations!

Hi everyone, I have a serious need for some lighting suggestions!  The scenario is a bowling alley with kids, a speedlite and an inability…

Started by Jenny Engstrom

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Les

Some advise needed!!! any help is much appreciated!!(about lighting ;)

i am shooting at a night club this weekend, and want to get some lights for the photo shoot. it is a very dark club and i will be shooting…

Started by Joey Scaps

4 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Lalit

To flash or not to flash?

I'm not new to photography, but I am am pretty new to portrait work and close up glamour type shots. My question to all is what type of lig…

Started by Jeff

8 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by and_u

Need Help with Lighting Set up

Hello Everyone, I mostly shoot portraits with ambient lighting in well lit rooms, but i really want to learn a lighting set up to achieve t…

Started by Angel

2 May 2, 2008
Reply by Rick Neff

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

paul holmes replied to Joe Machuta's discussion 'I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200'
"Yes it gets great reviews joe you cant go wrong with this camera the only reason i bought the fuji was because it is so small compared to the D300 which is a really big heavy camera.both cameras i love. You could maybe think about just buying the…"
23 minutes ago
A photo by Nawfal Jassim Jirjees was featured
33 minutes ago
paul holmes commented on Nawfal Jassim Jirjees's photo
33 minutes ago
Anita Berghoef left a comment for Dave Sosnowski
"Thanks very much for fav. and for your supportive comments, Dave! Really appreciated!"
36 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by MyShutterspace.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service