Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

All Discussions Tagged 'White' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I want your feed back!

Hey all, So I just spent a couple of days completely redoing my photo blog http://frankspic.blogspot.com/. I want your feed back! :) tell m…

Started by Frank Herrera

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Fujiteur

WOW! look at this...

Now that I have your attention :)  I am new to this site, check out my photos and my blog, add me to your friend list, I will add you to mi…

Started by Frank Herrera

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by Frank Herrera

Study PHOTOGRAPHY in SAINT PETERSBURG - WORKSHOP with TerraProject Photographers and Hasselblad

YarT Photography and Hasselblad present   Photo Workshop in Saint Petersburg with TerraProject Photographers   13-20 July 2013   Visit ou…

Started by YarT Photography

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by The Cornishman

Need help with White Balance.

Even though I shot RAW and can change my WB in Lightroom, I would still like to know how I can use my custom WB properly so whites appear a…

Started by Gabriel Tragarz

4 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Gabriel Tragarz

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

paul holmes replied to Joe Machuta's discussion 'I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200'
"Yes it gets great reviews joe you cant go wrong with this camera the only reason i bought the fuji was because it is so small compared to the D300 which is a really big heavy camera.both cameras i love. You could maybe think about just buying the…"
9 minutes ago
A photo by Nawfal Jassim Jirjees was featured
20 minutes ago
paul holmes commented on Nawfal Jassim Jirjees's photo
20 minutes ago
Anita Berghoef left a comment for Dave Sosnowski
"Thanks very much for fav. and for your supportive comments, Dave! Really appreciated!"
23 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by MyShutterspace.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service