Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

Joe Machuta's Discussions (356)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"So If I understand you... you had the lens extended to the full 300mm and the 1.6X c…"

Joe Machuta replied 8 hours ago to I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Joe Machuta

"Here is a shot from the HS30EXR that is an actual focal length of 58mm. "

Joe Machuta replied 13 hours ago to I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Joe Machuta

"I take it that you feel that the 200mm will not give me the zoom capability I want.…"

Joe Machuta replied 13 hours ago to I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Joe Machuta

"I saw that also and it made my heart sink"

Joe Machuta replied yesterday to I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Joe Machuta

"Thanks for the advice Paul. The reviews say that the D5200 is an exceptional camera…"

Joe Machuta replied yesterday to I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Joe Machuta

"Hi Ralph, I am greatful for your input. I take it that the lenses you have came as a…"

Joe Machuta replied on Wednesday to I am considering another camera; I am torn now between the Fujifilm x-a1 and the Nikon D5200

12 8 hours ago
Reply by Joe Machuta

"The week or week and 1/2 that it was gone was very enjoyable for me. I do not like t…"

Joe Machuta replied on Wednesday to It is good to see the top member list gone. Hope it stays away.

13 yesterday
Reply by The Cornishman

"My heart sunk when I saw the list back.... :( uhgg!!!! S#!*"

Joe Machuta replied on Tuesday to It is good to see the top member list gone. Hope it stays away.

13 yesterday
Reply by The Cornishman

"Hi Joe, I'm the kind of guy that comments a lot if I have time and sometimes not at…"

Joe Machuta replied Apr 9 to It is good to see the top member list gone. Hope it stays away.

13 yesterday
Reply by The Cornishman

"Hi Soumik, My name is Joe and one of the cameras that I have is the Canon SX40 HS. I…"

Joe Machuta replied Apr 5 to NEW IN PHOTOGRAPHY WORLD

3 Apr 7
Reply by SOUMIK CHATTOPADHYAY

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

Sunish M commented on Sunish M's photo
Thumbnail

m1

"Thanks Cantrell..better part is I tried without tripod."
3 minutes ago
EVA.CANTRELL commented on Ivan Vujevic's photo
Thumbnail

On the Road In the NWT

"love that drop off of the road  it s certainly different  well seen"
7 minutes ago
EVA.CANTRELL commented on Sunish M's photo