Photo Sharing Community - MyShutterspace

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen's Discussions (223)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"Button: EV+/- "Fall in love with it, asap". Helps to know - when motive is lighter/d…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Mar 31 to Hello All!

22 Apr 8
Reply by Lisa Powers

". Draw with light. 1. First, have fun, and have fun with your girls when photographi…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Mar 31 to Hello All!

22 Apr 8
Reply by Lisa Powers

"I have the same problem (4/1-14). First, as the pic 1 you show, later and now I get…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Jan 5 to I Can't View My Profile, Is It a Website Problem?

15 Jan 9
Reply by 23

"Ofen I do make a copy by taking a pic of my photo with "Screen snaper"... for 3 reas…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Apr 30, 2013 to How can I access the shutter speed, iso, aperature, etc from other people's photos?

9 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Robert Chisnall

"Sony DSC-F717 (click to see) Price paid through internet, norwegian kroner 9.000,- -…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Apr 18, 2013 to Do you remember what your 1st digital camera was?

20 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by leo kowal

"Sometimes, when there is not good contrast where you suppose the camera to focuse, t…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Apr 3, 2013 to Nikon D3000 Issues - Stops Focusing?

27 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Lolit C

"Wow. Good for you. MTSS"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Nov 4, 2012 to Hi! From Philippines

5 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen

"So why skip school to photograph? As far as I know, it must be a lot of interesting…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Oct 31, 2012 to Hi! From Philippines

5 Nov 4, 2012

"If possible, join a photoclub.... MTSS"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Oct 14, 2012 to Need advice for Manual settings using Nikon D300 and 50mm lens

5 Oct 14, 2012

"The manual is your best friend. :-) 419 pages - a book http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/m…"

May Tove Stensrud-Svendsen replied Oct 14, 2012 to Need advice for Manual settings using Nikon D300 and 50mm lens

5 Oct 14, 2012

RSS

Featured Link

Sell Photos Online
Our free tips to earn some extra cash up to $2000/month by selling your digital photos online

Follow us

Follow us on Twitter Find us on FacebookSubscribe to Dphotojournal

Photography eBooks

Photography Posing Secrets
A resource for posing a model for the camera. Never be stuck for a pose again.

Digital Photography Secrets
Tricks and techniques for better images with your digital camera.

Learn Digital Photography
Learn how to quickly and easily start taking awesome photos with your digital camera, even if you are a complete newbie

Latest Activity

Andrea Warburton replied to Andrea Warburton's discussion 'CLOUDS 23/4 to 25/4' in the group "Daily Challenge"
"looks like a thunder storm is coming :)"
43 seconds ago
Andrea Warburton replied to Andrea Warburton's discussion 'CLOUDS 23/4 to 25/4' in the group "Daily Challenge"
"i agree with Anita, the plane parts make this shot :)"
1 minute ago
raaj kiran posted photos
1 minute ago
"So beautiful Mary :)"
2 minutes ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by MyShutterspace.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service